Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wish List

My Birthday is next week, and the question always comes up... What do you want? This year is harder. I want a ton of things, but not too much that is specific. And almost everything is hard for others to get for me. I always love everything, and really the best part is spending time with others, not gifts. This year I am also REALLY looking forward to cake, and my birthday dinner. Here are the few other things I have wanted, if you are curious. 
  • A trip to Disneyland! That was/is my biggest gift. I am so excited, and cannot wait to head on a trip in a few weeks with my little family. We are going to have so much fun, and I am definitely counting this as a present for myself.
  • A book called Craft Hope. I have wanted this book for awhile. It is a book that shares patterns and ideas of things that can be made for yourself, or more importantly they are great things to donate to charities and other organizations in need. I want to use a few ideas in this book for myself, but I would love to have a life group at church that makes things for others out of this book.
  • A Pedicure. Preferably two. One for before our California trip, and one for after, but before baby is due. Reaching my toes just is not as fun as it used to be.
  • A book called, Creative Correction. I am hoping to get some great ideas on raising Brady out of this book. I have heard great things about it, and hope it can be useful for our family.
  • Some Craft Stuff. This is the difficult one. There are so many things, I want to do, but most cost $$. I love all things crafty but one day I hope to have a fabric shopping spree on this site.
One thing, I did not know I wanted was this magazine. It was a present from my mom, and I love it. Almost like a christian Better homes and Gardens. Definitely loving this magazine, Thanks mom! 
I can't believe another year has flown by. Each year gets better, and better, and I am so excited to see what 28 will bring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment