Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big Boy Room!

We got Brady's big boy room all put together this last weekend, but I am just now getting around to posting it. Brady loves it, He says, "I be so happy!"

(Side note, I am starting to hate my camera. Anyone know how to take good pictures on a not so good camera? I know that you get what you pay for, but the blurryness is starting to depress me. And how can I do my precious children justice with blurry pictures? I am going to start saving my pennies for a good camera!)

Putting together his bunk beds
 Acting silly
Beds all put together. I should be done with the quilts for his bed in the next two weeks.  
 He loves the top, and sneaks up there to sleep at night.
 He has a new dresser, and a spot for some of his toys.
 Under the window, next to the bed are his books
It is such a small room, we really did not think about how much space kid's things take up when we bought our house.  It is hard to do much with, but he likes it, and I think it looks good also. So relieved that he loves to sleep in his bed, and he no longer sleeps on the floor. Grandma you were right, I guess we should have bought him a big boy bed a long time ago!  

No comments:

Post a Comment