Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Changes

I wanted to put this out there so I do not feel guilty for not blogging as much anymore. If I let you know what to expect I hope I will not disappoint. I am cutting back, as if you can't tell already. I enjoy blogging, but it takes time, and the extra time I have right now is spent doing other important things.

(A side note, somehow, stay at home moms stay very busy. I thought that I would be bored, and I know other people think that as well. But somehow, I promise, almost all of my day is filled with things to do. And my to-do list is always lengthy. And I never sit and eat bonbons and watch tv. I love staying home, and would not change it, for anything, but it is honestly very tiring. Maybe one day I will share my views on this.)

I mentioned this on my other blog, but my new goal for blogging is twice per week, per blog, or four times a week. Then once the baby comes, it will probably be once a week per blog for awhile. And even then , at first I am not making any promises.

I hope you understand, and can be patient with me. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment