Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Post V-day

First off, I know I am a terrible blogger. I end up pretty exhausted at the end of each day recently. Especially because I have been trying to fit in many things in the day. One of them has been painting the baby's room, which takes up all of nap time, and leaves no time for me to have a little rest. If it makes you feel better I have been behind on everything else as well, dishes, my bible study, cleaning toilets. 

Also back pain seems to be a way of life for me for the next 3+ months. Baby is growing well, but my back cannot handle it very well. It is hard for me to not pick up Brady constantly, and to cut back on physical things. I am not used to it, and I tend to over do it, and then my back hurts so bad I am couch ridden. Oh well! Just a little pain! In fact I will be going to hurt it some more, by hopefully finishing painting the baby's room after this post.

For Valentine's day we stayed pretty low key. We are not big fans of the holiday, so we do not celebrate it much. We did make a very nice dinner together after Brady went to bed, (I really just stirred while Chef told me what to do). We had a lovely late dinner on fancy china with no Brady running around and acting crazy.
We had flank steak with some yummy sauce, risotto with mushrooms and shrimp, bread with roasted garlic, gingerale for me to drink, and creme brulee for dessert. It was sooo good! Isn't my hubby fabulous? 
The real reason I am not a fan of Valentines day is my husband is amazing every day, and he does wonderful things for me all the time. I am proud to say it feels like every day is Valentine's day with that guy around!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a nice evening. Jeremy is an awesome cook! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete