Saturday, February 5, 2011

Losing my mind

Thanks little baby, I am indeed losing my mind. I hope that it returns shortly after baby arrives, but we will see. I have quite the serious case of baby brain, and it is starting to irritate me. I told Brady he better stay close or he might be lost next. Here is a few things I have lost recently.

- Wallet at Gringos (YUM!) over Christmas
- Sunglasses multiple times
- Wallet at Wendy's last week
-  Mail, checks, paperwork
- My unused Joann's gift card that I received for Christmas
- An entire bag full of different kinds of craft glue
- Library card

And there is even more little things. Thankfully, my wallet was found both times with nothing missing. The sunglasses were also found but this is why I never spend more than $10 on sunglasses. The gift card I am really disappointed about. I was saving it, and when I went to use it, it was gone. I suspect maybe it went missing when my wallet was unaccounted for, but I lose so much that I can not be sure. Seriously the craft things that are missing, I have no clue. I have turned this house apart! I recently have gone through the guest room/baby's room and emptied everything out, so maybe it got misplaced then? This month we also started our Dave Ramsey cash/envelope system again. It will really stink if I lose one of those envelopes.

Not only do I lose things, but I forget things. I forget names and places. I forget what I am doing, or I do something on autopilot that I do not want to do. For example, put things in the fridge that needed to go into the pantry or vice versa.

I can't figure out if I just have too much on my mind, or if baby really is causing this. This happened slightly with Brady but not this bad. I am really trying harder to pay more attention, and hopefully my mind will resume full function soon. The things we go through for our children. Anyone else ever have this problem?  

No comments:

Post a Comment