Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Quick Update

  • Bryson is such a great baby. He has taken to sleeping in his bed so well! Yesterday and today he slept in his bed for both morning and afternoon naps. That means I get to spend one on one time with Brady in the morning, which has been so needed, and improved his behavior. In the afternoon, I get a little over an hour to myself! It has been awesome, and I am getting a ton done! He is still sleeping in the bassinet at night. He is ready for his bed, but I am not. I am missing some of my snuggle time with him, so I secretly let him sleep with me after he wakes up for his 3am- ish feeding. (shhh, Don't tell my pediatrician)
  • Third time is the charm for potty training Brady. No pee accidents! He has a harder time for #2, but that has always been his biggest battle. He is quite private. Either way, he looks like he will be ready for preschool! YAY! 
  • If you are reading this, go right now to my other blog, and enter my giveaway. Even if you do not want to win, still enter. I can not even give something away? How am I gonna sell it!?! I guess, nobody said it would be easy.  

1 comment:

  1. Awww, if I were to have another son he would be called Bryson. It was my grandmother's maiden name. Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete