Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3 years old


Seriously, how is my precious baby 3 years old? He has been for two months, but he seems so much older lately. He went to the doctors for his 3 year old well check, and he is perfect, and healthy. 
Today we bought school supplies, new shoes, and a new backpack, All of the preschool essentials. He is so excited, but I am a little sad. I know it will be great for everyone, but I just can't get over the fact that my baby is going to school. We meet his teacher on Tuesday, and he starts on Thursday the 8th. Next thing you know he will be graduating college. Wahhhh!   

2 comments:

  1. And seriously, how is my precious baby 28 years old? It goes by so fast so enjoy every moment..even potty training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big boy!! And he is such a cutie, too! :) Hope to see you all again soon for a play date! And hey, any time you are in Ohio, stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete