Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bryson's Photo Shoot

A few weeks back my friend Kersandra came over to do a little photo shoot with Bryson. It was such a blessing and I am so glad I have great pictures of him before he started growing like crazy.
Here are a few favorites, for all of them check facebook.






She even made a framed pic with his birth stats and an amazing photo book for us. It is so special to me. I am pretty sure she does not do the photo book and frame for everyone, but she can do great photos for you also!
If you are in the Colorado Springs area, or know someone who is, check out her facebook page, and get in contact with her for a photo session.
I am hoping to get a crocheted cocoon done in time for her next newborn photo shoot, so her pictures can be even cuter!
I love friends that are blessings in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment