Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Poo-plosion

That is what I call it. As you can tell this will probably be this grossest post I have ever written. It happens quite often.  Poo-plosions happen at church, home, the gym, middle of IKEA, Target, in the car, tons of places!
 The other day, Brady was playing in the sprinklers, and afterwards I was getting him dried off. Bryson was playing in his exersaucer, happily, and I came back to check on him. He was all smiles, but then I noticed something near his foot. Upon closer inspection, a poo-plosion had happened! And the poor baby had his foot in it! Gross I know, but being the awesome mom I am, I did not get him. Instead I went to get the camera, and then I cleaned him, and the exersaucer. Such fun!
Even more fun... In the baby carrier, in the middle of IKEA, very far away from the car. We had to do all full bath in the middle of an IKEA bathroom. Thankfully I managed to stay clean.
Not sure why this happens so much, but I do not remember it happening as much with Brady.
Oh well. It is gross, but it happens. Just glad that I have learned to always be prepared and you can never have too many extra outfits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment