Sunday, September 19, 2010

Marvelous Monday

Discipline your son, and he will give you peace; he will bring delight to your soul. Proverbs 29:17

The rod of correction imparts wisdom, but a child left to himself disgraces his mother. Proverbs 29:15

Brady is two. He is testing us and learning every day. Honestly it would be so much easier to let him do what he wants. Discipline is hard. Sadly a lot of our society just gives up. But I know that all of the hard work will be worth it.
These verses are just a few that talk about discipline. I am so glad that I have a parenting blue print from the word of God. Because of this blue print we will have a well behaved child and a happy family. Most importantly I know that we are raising a man of God, and he always brings delight to my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment