Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Changes to the Blog

Can you spot the changes? We are so excited to be expecting a new baby! The baby is due May 23rd, so it is still really early. We are just so happy, and feel so extremely blessed to be expanding our family. This baby is an answered prayer, and truly a gift from God.
I feel okay. I never got real morning sickness with Brady, and I am really getting it this time. It has no boundaries, morning, day, middle of the night. It is so worth it, and will be all better soon.

We had our first doctors appointment yesterday, and we got to see the baby, and its little heartbeat. So little and tiny, but yet so perfect already.

We are thinking about not finding out the sex of the baby. For the crazy planner (me), this is crazy, but I also think it will be a huge surprise. Brady is super excited too!

Blogging might be light, I have been going to bed, right after Brady, and we have also been really busy this week. I have more things to share, so I will do that soon.  

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! you are such a Awesome Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys!!!! Brady is going to be an awesome big brother. XXOO Aunt Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much guys! We are so truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete