Sunday, August 8, 2010

One of those kids

I am a little scared that Brady might be one of those weirdo kids. I know he isn't really, he is just 2, but what if he never grows out of his strange traits.

The strange trait currently is sticking things up Brady's nose.

First were the eyes from his quiet book, which he eventually sneezed out.

Next were pieces of rice, while I was cleaning up dinner, and I guess he got bored.

Most recently, the other night, once again while I was cleaning up dinner, he stuck a peanut up his nose. We had chicken with a peanut sauce, which also had a garnish of peanuts, and a side of rice. I heard him snorting, like he was blowing something out of his nose. Since we had rice, I assumed it was rice again. I took the rest of his dinner away, and tried to make him blow out anything in his nose. I looked in his nose, and noticed a little something in there. I tried to get it out, but then he looked like he was in pain. I called Jerm for back up, and we both tried to get it out. I started to panic and run upstairs for tweezers, but just then I peanut comes flying out of his nose, all gross and boogery! ewe!

The Gross Peanut

Sad boy, after the peanut incident


So, sadly, Brady has to be watched closely for putting things in his nose. Again I pray this is a faze and he will not be sticking crayons up his nose in 3rd grade, no one wants to sit next to that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment