Monday, August 16, 2010

Marvelous Mondays

So Mondays are not always marvelous, sometimes they are down right yucky. But they don't have to be. They can be a great starting point to the rest of your week.

For that reason I have decided to start sharing things that have brought revelation and light to my life, on Monday's. Hopefully they can speak to you as they have spoken to me. Most will be scripture.

I may or may not elaborate on these depending how I am feeling. I hope nothing I say offends anyone. This is my blog, and just my opinion, but if you have a problem with the word of God, take it up with God. I will be praying each week, and I hope that God will speak to others through the blog.

Bear with me, and hopefully I will get to posting each Monday. Tonight it is late, so I will be starting off light, but there are few greater words.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength Mark 12:30

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment