Friday, May 28, 2010

Our trip to Houston

Our trip to Houston was so much fun, minus the fact that we missed Jerm terribly. As normal it was busy, and packed with things to do.

Friday we ran errands, and hung out around my Mom's house. We also headed to my Dad's house to visit and see the brand new puppies one of my Dad's dogs had.

Saturday we got up super early to head to Nacadoches for my brother Andy's graduation from college. We were all super tired and had a relaxing evening at my mom's house.


Sunday, we went to church, and got ready for Uncle Andy's party. We loved playing and visiting with family and friends.



Monday, we went to the beach and had a blast.




Tuesday we went to the children's museum with Grandma. And spent the evening playing at Grandpa's house.



Wednesday we went to the Zoo with our friends Jessica and Hudson. It has really improved since I was little, and we will have to go back with Jerm. That night we played in Kemah with Grandpa. Brady started to not feel well, but he still had fun.








Thursday, we had planned on visiting with Jeremy's Grandparents, but sadly Brady was sick, and he needed to go to the doctor. I wanted to make sure he did not have an ear infection, and then make it worse on the plane. My cousin works for a peditritans office so she was able to get us in quickly. Thankfully it was just a cold, and Brady can still say he hasn't ever had antibiotics. After the doctors visit we had lunch with Grandma, and went back to Grandmas to rest and play.

Friday we shopped with Grandma and played in the pool. Brady did not want to get out of the pool!


Saturday we got to go to my cousins' birthday party at Pump it up, a fun Inflateable place. After the party, I went shopping with my old high school friends, and had a blast. We also went to dinner, and it was so awesome to sped time with these wondreful ladies.




Sunday we played at Grandpa's one more time, and headed to the airport.

Wow, what a trip. We had so much fun, and I could probably strech this out into many posts. We miss everyone so much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment