Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day too...

Our Grandmothers:




What amazing women I look up to and admire so much. We love you!

Nana:

Thank you for loving Jeremy and Brady so much. But also thank you for treating me, and loving me like your own daughter. You are the best mother-in-law, and we love you so much!

Mom:

You are the best Mom, hands down! Not only are you my best friend, but such a great advice giver, and a woman I want to be like. You are one of the main reasons I wanted to be a Mom, and also one of the main reasons I hope to have a daughter one day. Thanks for being such a great mom. I love you!

Lastly Me!

This day for me, just reminds me of how blessed I am to be a mom. There are many ladies out there who for one reason or another are not moms, and I am just so grateful that I have this role.
Not only am I a mom, but a mom to the most amazing little boy in the world! He is so smart, sweet, crazy, lovable, and cute. I really have the greatest job ever!

So Happy Mother's Day, hope you had a very blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment