Monday, July 11, 2011

New Camera!

Yes you read that right, a new camera! I am so thrilled!




 My sister-in-law, bought this camera a little less than a year ago, for her around the world trip.
She took amazing pictureswith it, like this favorite of mine.
I know she also took great care of it. She let me know a few days ago that she had listed it on craigs list to sell it. She is headed to Asia with her boyfirend for a few months, and he has an even better camera. Instead of two DSLR type cameras they wanted one really awesome DSLR and then also a good point and shoot. So after talking to Jerm about it, and getting a great family discount, we decided to get it!
I have played with it only a little, but I am so excited to get to know it more. One of the things I like about it, is that it is a great camera for beginers, (me) and also, it is smaller than a regular DLSR. Once I get to know the camera then I will move up to a better lens. We got a great deal, with a case, memory card, and lens filter, all for about half the retail price!
Get ready for some much better pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment