Monday, July 4, 2011

Blog?

Blogs? What blogs? I almost made it a full month without blogging!

Brady update: He is as busy as ever. He is having a wonderful time being three. He adores his brother. He has completely reversed potty trained himself. :( He had a bit of, (sometimes still does) jealousy issues, but he is getting better each day. He takes those issues out on us, by acting out, and thankfully never on the baby. He says the funniest things, and also knows everything!

Bryson update: He is a chunk, and bigger than Brady was at this age. He is wearing a onezie right now that Brady wore when he could eat baby food, at 5 months old! He lets me put him down to sleep at night right before Brady, so we are getting a few hours of time without children. He is super smiley, and it is not just gas! He still has to be held most hours of the day, so the moby wrap is used a ton!

Belle and Coco update: They have the most boring life ever, but they enjoy that we are home more often.

Me update: I am starting to feel like I am getting things under control. I was able to clean the house this weekend. I am trying to ignore that it is already messy again. I am praying daily that Brady is potty trained by September 8th, so that he can go to preschool. I am excited for my doctors appointment tomorrow so that I can get the go ahead to start working out again. I am very excited for the little vacation we are taking in a few weeks to southwest Colorado.

Jeremy update: He is the best, most patient husband and father, The End.   

Happy Forth of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment