Monday, November 15, 2010

Marvelous Mondays

Ahhh! Mondays are marvelous again. (Aside from the continuing morning sickness, but that happens any day of the week.)

Give thanks to the Lord for he is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 107:1


This is the season of year when people are most thankful, but I think it should be continuous. Sometimes I want to complain and moan about something, but then I count my blessings, and it humbles me and I want to cry with tears of joy. No matter what your situation, there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for. God loves you, and that love will endure forever, that is a huge thing to be thankful for. I hope that everyone knows of His love, and receives His measureless blessings in this season, and all throughout the year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment