Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Apple Picking

While my mom was here, (in September, that how far behind I am on blogging) we went to an apple orchid. It was a gorgeous day and we had a blast. The first place we went to was nice, it had raspberries and pumpkins, but horrible apple trees. They were all picked, or bug eaten. We tried another orchard down the road, and it was beautiful. Brady loved picking apples, and I think it renewed his love for apples.

On the hay ride out to the fields
 Picking some raspberries with Grandma
 A great little berry picker
 One for my bucket, and 5 for me.
I had to ask them to charge extra because he could not stop eating them before they got weighed. Raspberries are by far his favorite fruit.
 Still eating
 Off to get a cart for our pumpkins
 We had a nice lunch, with lots of berries
 Pumpkins in the pumpkin patch. We got two lovely pumpkins
At the apple orchard, where we got delicious apples 
 Pulling the apple off the trees, he is so strong
 Mom made an amazing pie with the apples
 I have never met a two year old who will eat an apple, skin and all. He was eating 3 a day for awhile. We love them!  


No comments:

Post a Comment