Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Almost done!

I am almost done working! It has been a wonderful and fascinating experience, but I will be happy to get back to normal. We are starting to get used to it. But I do not think I could ever get used to Brady telling me he does not want me to go to work.

As far as the election has gone, it is so interesting. I never realized how much goes into one election. Money, time, people, ect. I can't speak for other states, or county's, but in our county, so much is put into keeping each vote secure, and also so that every vote is counted. There are so many full time employees who work only on elections all year long. There are also so many checks and double checks to protect each ballot, and make sure everyone is accounted for. It is an awesome process that I will not take advantage of in the future.

I have so much to blog about! I am months behind. I hope to get back to blogging really soon, hope all is well with all of you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment