Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Update - 37 1/2 weeks

Only 17 ish more days. I am so ready! Of course there are a few more things I could get done, and the house could be cleaner. But those things are always going to be there. So why not sooner than later?
 Last week after my doctors appointment, I was really excited, I thought things would be moving quickly. I was already 2cm dialated and 30% effaced. After a week of feeling like things were happening, I thought for sure I would have made more progress. But sadly, today at my doctors appointment, I was still 2cm, and 50% effaced.

When I was pregnant with Brady at this same time in my pregnancy, I was also 2 cm dilated, and 50% effaced. He was born a day after his due date. Perfect in every way, but not early. Not really what I wanted to hear at this point.


36 weeks

Oh well. Baby will be healthy, and perfect, so that is all that matters. But I still would not be opposed to the best Mother's Day present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment