Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We had a wonderful holiday, but it was busy, busy! We are so happy to be home and getting back to normal. With the New Year comes new goals and resolutions. I have a few new goals this year, and I am excited for simple but nice changes to my life.
  • Brady potty trained (Who's goal is this really? I think it should be Brady's!)
  • Make my bed everyday (Some people may think this is silly. I have never been a bed maker, but I love seeing a made bed during the day and getting in it at night, so I want to be better about this.)
  • Read through the entire Bible. ( I tried last year, but sadly I was unable to read it all. I think I am using this site's reading plan, and it also comes on my phone. I may use my same bible, but I may try the new one I got for Christmas.)
  • Blog more consistently (With an exception of time off for the baby.)
  • Stick to our budget, and do not waiver on the Dave Ramsey envelope system.
  • There will be probably be more after the baby, but I am keeping it light until I see how much our little miracle changes our life as we know it.
I really like to have goals, and I love how the start of a new year is a clean start for so many. I hope everyone has a fantastic year, and it is very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment