Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas part 1

Blogging more often isn't once a week? Fine, I will try harder.

Our Christmas in Texas was a whirlwind but quite fun.

At the Taj Mahal of Gas Stations, as Jeremy likes to say. (somewhere in Texas)
 Brady at the grocery store, in the tower of cokes. Grandpa Max entertained him while we shopped.
 Without the Dvd player, Christmas eve at Great - Grandma's would have been a disater, and very dangerous for my 92 year old Grandfather.
 Snuggles with Grandpa
 Opening Presents
 This picture does not do the amount of presents justice. Seriously there were millions!
 Opening presents on Christmas morning
 Holding my cousin's 2 week old baby. I was holding her, and showed her to Brady. He looked at me surprised, and said "The baby came out?!?" We had to convince him, that she was not our baby, and ours was still in my belly. Too cute!   
Brady lovin on his Grandma

And that was just a few of our celebrations! Next blog post will be about what else we did while in Texas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment