Thursday, June 3, 2010

5 years of bliss!


That is right! Bliss! (Ha ha, well most of the time!)
5 years ago, tomorrow, Jeremy and I joined as one. What an amazing day it was, and what an amazing thing our love continues to be.

On one hand, I can hardly remember life before being married to my best friend and soul mate. On the other hand, I can not believe it has been 5 years already! Time really flies when you are truly happy.

Jerm, I loved you so much that day five years ago, and I love you more and more each day! Thank you for being such an amazing husband and father. I am so grateful that God made you perfect for me. Thank you for an amazing 5 years, and I am so excited to see what the next 70+ years hold. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Yay five years! Hope yall have a great weekend celebrating!

    ReplyDelete