Sunday, June 13, 2010

Good Dogs

I know I am a super bad blogger, BUT I was sick last weekend, and super busy this last week. I have no why we are so busy, but we are. Nothing in particular, just play dates and get togethers, but everything has been fun! We have also started to prepare for the best two year old Sesame Street birthday party in the world! At least we think so.
I tried to do a post the other night, but blogger would not let me upload photos.
Oh well excuses, excuses, On to our post.

Our dogs are so great with Brady. I think we would all go crazy if he did not have them to play with. Brady does not play independently, so Belle and Coco are his friends to play with when we are not available. Thank goodness for them, because otherwise we would never get anything done without our little "helper".

Their lives have changed so much since Brady has come into the mix. But they have adjusted well, and now he gets just as good a greeting when we get home, as we do.

Brady loves them for many reasons, but I know he really likes to boss them around. They are the only ones in his life that he really has authority over, so he definitely lets them know.

So even though I complain about what a mess they make, we are happy to have such wonderful dogs, and they really make our family complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment