Sunday, April 17, 2011

Boy or Girl ?

Only 5 more weeks until my due date! That means only 35 days! In just 35 or less days we could have our baby! I have been getting baby stuff ready, and I am so super excited. The baby things are washed, the car seat is adjusted back to infant size, and tomorrow I will put the car seat base in the car. I have started gathering things for my bag and baby's bag. The swing, bassinet, bouncer, are all out and ready. I even opened up a pack of newborn diapers. They are so tiny and cute. I love the way that pampers swaddlers smell just like baby powder. Brady has had fun putting his bears and buzz in diapers and then for naps in the swing.

We are all so ready for Baby. Of course there are quite a lot of things that I want to do, but crucial things are done. Only thing we are missing are names! Well really just name. I have always known I would have a little girl named Abigail Lynn. Thankfully Jeremy loves it also. The boy name is a bit trickier. We really like Bryce, but we are not completely positive. And we are still very stuck on a middle boy name. Hopefully we will have a name by the time he is born. I have called the baby, little baby for so long I can not wait until I know who it is!

I know I have waited this long, but I am starting to go crazy about not knowing what the baby is. It will be such an amazing surprise, but it also feels sort of like it is not real because I do not know the most important thing about it. Silly considering how much I feel it constantly moving around, and even right now kicking the laptop on my lap.

I feel like I am having twins, one boy and one girl, because I am preparing for both and want both. I imagine two different babies, and I feel like I will be sad when the one doesn't show up. Strange huh? If I have to pick I say it is a boy just because it seems like my pregnancy has been so similar to when I was pregnant with Brady. Jeremy thinks that it is a girl, mostly because of getting sick with this one and not Brady. Brady is convinced that the baby is a girl, he has been since the very start. We have to remind him of how it may be a boy, and how much fun baby boys are.

So what do you think? I have a poll going on to see who everyone thinks the baby is, boy or girl. Make sure you vote, and leave a comment to tell us who you are. I think it will be neat for the baby to see one day, so I will print it out and put it in the baby's book.

Are we having a boy or a girl?
Are we having a boy or a girl?
Either way, I win! In 35ish short days I get to hold and meet our baby!

1 comment:

  1. I totally would not be able to wait to find out the gender. Hard to believe that was the norm not too many years ago, haha. It will be so exciting though! I voted boy!!

    ReplyDelete