Friday, February 26, 2010

Banana Bread

Fun day was last Saturday. Every Saturday is fun, but this day was so much fun for Brady that I like to call it his funniest day ever! (I know that is not a word!)

The first fun thing we did was to make Grandma's banana bread. Brady's Great-Grandma, Jerm's Paternal Grandma, has an amazing banana bread recipe. We really like it, and we had some bananas that were perfectly brown so we decided to make banana bread.

Normally I try to do these things away from Brady because he gets in the way. But the kitchen was already a mess, so I let him help.
(Don't judge, this picture was early in the morning)

He had a great time, and only made a small mess.

It tasted great, even better since Brady helped.

*On a side note, I am dying without a camera. How come Brady is cuter when I have no way to document it? I can't wait to get it back!*

No comments:

Post a Comment