Friday, October 30, 2009

Worst Cookies Ever!

Last Thursday was one of those days where we were stuck inside due to the snow, and it was really too bad to go out. It was a perfect day for hot yummy chocolate chip cookies. I started to make the cookies, with Brady helping by pulling everything put of the cabinets, but after i had already started I noticed I was missing a few ingredients.

1st mistake - no butter, I only had 2 different kinds of margarine.
2nd mistake - no brown sugar, substituted with real sugar
3rd mistake - ran out of vanilla mid pour, used half almond extract
4th mistake - did not have high altitude directions

So this is how my cookies turned out...

So bad, not even edible, and I was left with a huge mess, from Brady and myself. The worst thing of all was that I still really wanted chocolate chip cookies, so we ate half of the Halloween candy instead. I guess I need to stick to the premade dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment