Thursday, September 10, 2009

Brady update

So I have not bragged about Brady recently. He is such a big boy now.

He says many words, but not that often. He can still easily get what he wants by screaming.
Words he says:
Mama, Dada, snack, night night, bath, bubble, book, Elmo, more, milk, Coco, Belle, dog, duck, and I am sure there are more, but I can't remember at the moment.

He is a walking and running pro by now, with only a few spills per day. He loves to chase the dogs everywhere, and they are starting to get tired of it. He can easily go up and down the stairs. We only have one gate so he can not go up or down the big stair case, but he goes up and down the two stairs all the time, with ease. He is constantly moving. The only time he is not moving is while sleeping, or eating. He LOVES being outside, and is never happy when we come inside, a long winter inside should be fun!

And he eats a ton! Yesterday, I am pretty sure he ate more than me. How is that possible? I am very rarely allowed to feed him anything, and he likes to remove food from his spoon or fork, then he can eat it. Anything he does not want goes straight to the dogs, they love it. Coco tonight got an ear of corn. Hopefully it comes out alright?!?

Not only is Brady a growing, very active little boy, but he is smart too. He understands everything, and will mostly do what we ask of him. He is already very stubborn, and quite often ignores us, especially when we are saying no. Yesterday, he all the sudden could point to his eyes, nose, and mouth. Here is a video of him pointing to his eyes, but it is at the beginning. I don't know how to edit videos otherwise I would delete the rest.

Brady's eyes from Melissa Yeats on Vimeo.


So also he is a great athlete, Daddy is so proud! He can throw and kick balls with ease, and the other day he was trying to copy his cousin playing tee ball. Here is a video of him playing soccer.

Brady Playing Soccer from Melissa Yeats on Vimeo.


How did this happen so fast? He was just my little baby who could not even hold his head up yesterday wasn't he? I really am loving this stage, he is a sponge and it is so neat to see him learn. I am not sure about you but he is the coolest, smartest, 14 month old I know, not biased of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment