Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bags

So I love bags, handbags, and purses. Before Brady was born, I received an awesome present, a beautiful coach diaper bag. I love it and it was, and will be again the best diaper bag ever!

Now that Brady is older and does not need as many "things", I decided to switch to a purse, and Brady was going to have a little backpack to carry. I made his little friend an embroidered backpack for his birthday and I liked it so much that I decided to make Brady one. It was very cute, and we both loved it. We would bring it to church and to the gym with us, but for the most part we would not bring it everywhere with us. Mostly because even though it is for Brady he does not yet carry it.



So the one thing I underestimated was the cheapness of the actual backpack, sorry Jojo and Becky, and it broke. So once again we were back to the diaper bag.

And finally I found Brady a new cute backpack, it would be cuter with his name on it, but I have not done that yet.

I even found a new bag for myself.

So after taking time off from cute purses i am back to looking, and wishing for new ones. This is my lastest obsession, it's from lucky but probably wont be happening anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. It was a very sad day for us when Josiah's broke and we did not want you to feel bad. It was an awesome gift and we love it no matter what!
    BTW- Due to my Aunt we deleted our blog and our not sure when we will get a new one going.
    ~Becky and Jojo

    ReplyDelete