Friday, July 31, 2009

Random

So here are a few random things.
First of all I don't think that I have ever shared a video of Brady walking, so I thought I would. This is after dinner or some other messy meal so he is a little white trash with no shirt. Also he plays with random things, anything actually besides his toys, so don't be confused by the panko breadcrumbs. He climbs up and down the stairs many time a day, thankfully not falling too often. You can also see how much he loves the dogs. He just wanders around the house looking for something to mess with.

So also a little random note is that I found a great deal. I am one of those people that never pays full price for things. If it is not on sale or if I don't have a coupon, I am not buying it. I have an expensive purse obsession, but even purses go on sale! I have found awesome deals at outlets and department stores when they go on sale. So I hunt the bargains! I have wanted a Dyson Animal vacuum for quite awhile, BUT they are like $450 on sale! I just know that this vacuum would be the answer to all my dog hair problems. But hey for $450 it better vacuum itself! So I have never gotten one. But we went to glance at items at a neighbors garage sale and sitting there was a Dyson animal calling out to me, "take me home". I inquired in the price and the man said $30, I tried to stay calm, that is so cheap so I thought it was broken, but it worked and I got a slightly used Dyson! I got it home, cleaned it out, and it is wonderful.

This past week my dad was visiting and we have pictures to share so I will post those soon. We had a fun week and we are sad that Grandpa and Grandma Karen are gone, but we are also looking forward to a trip to Texas in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment