Friday, May 22, 2009

I have been tagged...

I was tagged in Michelle's blog so here I go....

8 things I am looking forward too...
1. Horseback riding tomorrow
2. Rockies game on Monday
3. Our around Colorado Vaca this summer
4. Brady's Birthday
5. My mom visiting for Brady's Bday
6. Brady walking
7. Further expanding our family
8. the unexpected

8 things I did yesterday...
1. Changed a diaper
2. Cleaned the downstairs toys
3. Watched Brady and Russ play
4. Talked with a good friend
5. Went to my Homemakers moms bible study (awesome!)
6. Cleaned out my closet
7. Wrote in my journal
8. Had fun talking with my best friend in the world before bed

8 things I wish I could do...
1. Speak another language
2. Travel around the world
3. Go to Medical School
4. Do a Triathlon
5. Sew my own clothes
6. Paint like my Grandmothers
7. Jerm's job for a day
8. Go to school for forever

8 shows I watch...
1. Jon and Kate + 8 (I know, I know)
2. LOST
3. 30 Rock
4. The Office
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Private Practice
7. All my children
8. Amazing Race

8 people I tag...
Most who read my blog don't have blogs, but if you do then consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment