Monday, March 2, 2009

Look what I can do!

Brady decided that it would be a good idea to grow up even more and he now pulls up on things and stands up. Not only does he stand while he is holding on to things but yesterday he let go and stood by himself for a few seconds. He is already a daredevil and determined to grow up too quickly. For some reason it seems like a baby still crawls, but a grown up toddler stands. I get tired just thinking about Brady being a toddler and getting into everything. I am just not ready for him to be so grown up. BUT, he is the cutest little grown up baby I have ever seen. Here is Brady pulling himself up for one the first times. For the record, I had no idea that my belly was hanging out and would be in the video the entire time! Sorry!



No comments:

Post a Comment